Saturday 6 August 2011

Top Bollywood Actresses Beauty Secrets-How to look like a model or actresses-How to maintain your figure-How to

Aishwarya Rai


Aishwarya Rai-Bachchan (Birthname: Aishwarya Rai) born 1 November 1973 is an Indian actress and former Miss World. Before starting her acting career, she worked as a model and gained fame after winning the Miss World title in 1994.She is known worldwide for her beauty


Aishwarya's Beauty Secrets

It is however known that Aishwarya Rai's basic beauty routine comprises of a healthy lifestyle. Thus she steers clear of junk food, smoking and drinking and is heavily into fruits, vegetables and diary products and all in the right proportion. The fruits and vegetables supply her with all the requisite vitamins and minerals to keep her healthy and looking like a diva.

Eight glasses of water are her staple fare to detoxify the body and keep it hydrated. This explains the perpetual glow on her face, which no amount of make-up can simulate. She exercises right to maintain her svelte figure and to keep fit for a hectic lifestyle. 

Aishwarya Rai beauty secrets are along the lines of ancient Indian beauty rituals. Thus there is an all-out emphasis on using only natural beauty products instead of harsh chemical ones. It is known that Aishwarya Rai relies a lot on the products from the kitchen counter.

Thus Ash Rai beauty tips are all about cucumber to soothe the skin after those grueling outdoor shoots, gram flour to cleanse and gently exfoliate the skin of all traces of shooting make-up and milk and yogurt to moisturize the skin and replenish the lost nutrients. A very basic cleansing, toning and moisturizing routine no doubt, but done with the purest of ingredients to ensure lasting results and that too without any harmful side effects.



The emphasis of Aishwarya Rai beauty secrets on natural products extends to her hair care regime too. She doesn’t use any chemicals and in these days of colored, lightened and highlighted locks, she has kept her natural hair color.

Ash Rai beauty tips also emphasize the importance of having an inner peace of mind. She believes that positive thoughts show upon your face and give you that serene and poised look. Her million-dollar smile is reflective of this inner harmony and speaks of a person who is beautiful even on the inside. Yoga and meditation are the widely popular means of restraining and soothing the mind.

Aishwarya Rai beauty secrets are an extension of her persona: simple, unadorned and yet irresistibly attractive.


Katrina Kaif

Katrina Kaif, model turned actress, is one of Bollywood’s most sought after actress.Kaif was born in Hong Kong on 16 July 1984, to a Kashmiri father (who acquired British citizenship) and a British mother. It’s very tough to forget her angelic face and voluptuous figure. Her innocent looking face has won over millions of heart and her sexy looks just adds more to the list. She was chosen as the ‘Face of the Year’ at Lakme India Fashion Week 2005. She has also been voted the most luscious lips in the film industry.




Katrina Kaif - Beauty Secrets 

I kick start my day with three to four glasses of water. I am addicted to the Purifying Apricot Oil from Anne Semoin.

My shortcut to beauty therapy is exercise — swimming, jogging, gymming — this gives blood circulation a boost and skin feels healthier.

My favourite beauty haunt is Shahnaz Herbal Clinic.

I like to play up my eyes with lots of mascara by Yves Saint Laurent.

A beauty rule that I follow is to always cleanse my face of all make-up, however tired I may be. I use a face wash by Mene & Moy which has two per cent salicylic acid and Lancôme Cleansing Milk for the face and eyes.

My skin behaves well if I use less make-up.

My quick fix before a party is blow-drying my hair. I use a Kérastase product in my bath which leaves my hair soft and manageable. So styling comes easy.

To deal with a beauty emergency I rely on a mineral mud mask by Anne Semoin. It calms my skin.

My look for the coming season is traditional with more emphasis on the eyes with MAC kohl, keeping cheeks and lips neutral with a bronze highlighter from Laura Mercier and a MAC lip gloss in nude.

My bedside table essentials are a body moisturizer from Clarins, vitamin C tablets and a book to learn Hindi!

No comments:

Post a Comment